Wow! That's fantastic. Inspirational. Makes me very happy for good music and talented people out there. Like YOU, Lindsay!
Randy showed me this on You Tube a couple weeks ago and I thought it was amazing. I love stories like this.
Hey Lindsay, I need your email address. Send it to me okay? stuart_jill@hotmail.com
thanks for sharing! THat was fantastic!
i haven't seen this before. oh, my word. i just sat at my desk and cried!thanks for sharing!
Wow, unbelievable, such an amazing undiscovered talent. Thanks for sharing this! What a great first post to view on your blog. I am over at she-called-me.blogspot.com - lovely post -thank you!
Thanks for posting this Lindsay. I am seriously bawling. Incredible! I really appreciate you posting such an inspirational story.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Wow! That's fantastic. Inspirational. Makes me very happy for good music and talented people out there. Like YOU, Lindsay!
Randy showed me this on You Tube a couple weeks ago and I thought it was amazing. I love stories like this.
Hey Lindsay, I need your email address. Send it to me okay?
stuart_jill@hotmail.com
thanks for sharing! THat was fantastic!
i haven't seen this before. oh, my word. i just sat at my desk and cried!
thanks for sharing!
Wow, unbelievable, such an amazing undiscovered talent. Thanks for sharing this! What a great first post to view on your blog. I am over at she-called-me.blogspot.com - lovely post -thank you!
Thanks for posting this Lindsay. I am seriously bawling. Incredible! I really appreciate you posting such an inspirational story.
Post a Comment