I posted a few pictures from this session on my photography blog. That blog is rather rough still but I'm working on it. I also liked this photo. Sad but cute.
It was great to see you again yesterday and get to visit a bit more! You have such a beautiful family and anyone who homeschools truly amazes me! Oh, and a GREAT picture! True to life!
6 comments:
That gave me chuckle.
So cute- great capture.
I can feel his pain in this photo.
I checked it out, it's looking good!
It was great to see you again yesterday and get to visit a bit more! You have such a beautiful family and anyone who homeschools truly amazes me!
Oh, and a GREAT picture! True to life!
sometimes you just feel like that don't you? maybe it's just me. but it's not cute if i do it. :)
Post a Comment