
Because of you, I seek after excellence in all things.Because of you, I am excited by learning.
Because of you, I feel guilty when I don't sing in the choir.
Because of you, I love and appreciate beautiful things.
Because of you, I don't like Relief Society.
Because of you, I know and love the Gospel.
Because of you, I know what a good marriage looks like.
Because of you, I have talents to share.
Because of you, I know it is easier to do nothing at all.
Because of you, I know that it is better to make my best effort.
Because of you, I am strong-willed.
Because of you, I want to be a good mother.
Because of you, I feel loved.
Because of you, I am glad to be me.
I truly honor you, Mom. I love you!

6 comments:
Thanks for being both sweet and honest! And hey, there's one of my pictures, the first I've seen. I wondered if they all turned out so bad that you weren't sharing.
I really like that picture of mom. Can I get a copy?
Me, too, no all of it: great picture, need a copy. Great words and truth about all those things that are Mom's fault.
what a beautiful picture of mom. I want one too:)
That's a lovely tribute, and I love the pictures. Did you know you and your mom have the same smile? Probably. Well, now I know, too!
Lindsay, that was the sweetest tribute. It's easy to draw the focus in on us now that we're in the thick of motherhood, but it's good to remember that we come from great stock.
Oh, and that is a great picture of your mom. She's beautiful!
Post a Comment