Tuesday, June 19, 2007

spt-through the eyes of love


I really liked Lelly's assignment this week. I don't know too many adults who like to have their picture taken. I've been on the other side of the camera a few times recently. It's hard! Hard to see beauty and not faults.


I had Emma take my picture tonight. She did a great job, if I do say so myself. Must be in the genes! When I asked her what she loved about the picture, she said:

how you're smiling with your eyes and face
your hair coming down
the roses that blend with your shirt

I appreciated her comment about my eyes. I love the color of my eyes. I also love the color of my hair. And most importantly I love the reminder that my daughter sees me and loves me just because I'm me.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Emma did a great job with your picture, this is a good one. She'll probably always be fond of it since she took it, that's kind of cool.

I liked this assignment too, the timing just didn't work out for me today. I intend to do it late.

Anonymous said...

Pretty! You are very photogenic. Emma's got the touch, too. You can be a mother/daughter photog team!

Anonymous said...

I want a copy of that pictures too! Congrats to Emma on doing such a great job! What is SPT and why do you take time to do what it says? (although I do think that it was a good assignment if you have the time)