Monday, June 4, 2007

Pachelbel Rant

Doesn't matter how many times I see this. I laugh every time. I find this particularly funny as a cellist but I thought the rest of you might enjoy it too.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, I about died laughing. This was GREAT! Thanks for a good pick-me-up!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I have no comment except how in the world do you find all these things? Oh, and I hope you made Dave leave the room before the end of the clip...My poor brother in law, I must protect him! Love you!

sew happy Stacy said...

love it!!! But where does everyone find this kind of stuff?? And HOW does everyone find it??? is there someone sitting out there finding and just randomly notifing everyone about it? and why am I not on that list?
poor guy.

Brooke said...

That was Hilarious! I loved it and I hadn't seen it! I'm definitely linking on my blog to it. Thanks. Keep 'em coming.

Malauna said...

Thanks for sharing, Ryan even enjoyed it when I forced him to watch it with me.

Anonymous said...

Lindsay is so cool!

everything pink! said...

this was pretty funny!

Jill said...

I've never seen that before, but that's hilarious. I love Pachabel's Canon in D, but then again I don't play the cello.