1. Rockport, MA. We got into Boston on Friday morning. Dana picked us up from the airport and we headed directly
to the beautiful coastal town of Rockport.
2. Six Flags New England
3. Sharon, Vermont at the Joseph Smith birthplace. Dana and I are sitting on the old hearthstone.
4. Apple picking at Honeypot Orchards
5. So You Think You Can Dance. Dana is a way cool mom and agreed to Avery's pleas to stay after the show and meet the dancers.
Here we all are with Kent.
6. Emma had Lauren and Billy sign her "boogie shoes".
7. My super adorable niece, Lauren
8. the monument at Bunker Hill
9. Emma and Avery were the Mystery Readers in Audrey's class.
10. the old north bridge at Concord
11. I took family pictures for Dana at the old north bridge. What a good looking bunch!
12. We went over to Lexington to the Minuteman National park and had a feast of specialty sodas, apples and cheese from The Cheese Shop in Concord. We sat on the stones of an old house foundation. A perfect ending to our New England adventures.


5 comments:
I don't know who Kent, Lauren (the dancer) and Billy are, but I've enjoyed being at the other places and continue in my jealousy of you and Emma being there without me. That is a beautiful picture of the Old North Bridge. When we were there last it had flooded, sadly. I love that picture of you and Dana. Can I have a copy please? And the one of baby Lauren? And Dana's family?
Yeah! Come again! Please! I promise I can find new things to do. Man that Lauren's cute... :)
Did you go up the Bunker Hill monument? It about killed me! Glad you had a good trip, even if the getting-there was terrible. I hope you will post more of your photos & details of your trip! :)
Ah, New England in October...
Beautiful picture of the Old North Bridge, by the way. Might even be better than it appears in person - though I've never been to Concord in October.
I love Boston. What a neat trip for your family.
There were several blogs, but the one I specifically mentioned was alittletipsy.com. It's a big blog so you may have already found it. And I wish I could be a bit more like you and just enjoy the energy and ideas of it all, but I always end up feeling so inadequate because none of those things come easily to me, and self-teaching doesn't seem to be my thing either. I'm always in awe of people, LIKE YOU, who can develop so many talents just by figuring them out by yourself.
Post a Comment