Dana lives way too far away in Boston. It was fun to see her more often when we lived in Virginia. I'm hoping they'll move back west sometime soon. She is mom to four adorable blondies and wife to dearest Rob. She is talented, funny, athletic, stylish, extroverted (so many things I am not). We've always gotten along fairly well despite those differences. She is really such an amazing person and I am so lucky to be her sister.




I love you, Dana! Hope your day was fabulous!

6 comments:
I've never had a post all about me! How fun! What a good birthday present! Thanks for thinking of me and digging up all those FABULOUS pictures that show just how "stylish" I have always been.
The hands on the hips picture, little girl copying big sis, has always been one of my favorites. They're not particularly good as photos, then old and scanned in, but I'm glad that we have them for memories (so we can see how stylish Dana has always been).
Oh my, is that last picture REALLY Dana? Happy Birthday Dana! Can't believe how long it's been since we were roomies. And ditto on everything your sister said. You're awesome!
What a great tribute to your sister! Happy birthday Dana!!!
You are all so, so, ... young in your dance days pic. Was it that long ago?
You sound like you had a happy time putting these up and writing your thoughts.
Summer is good for you.
oh Lindsey those pictures are soo fun, you two seem to have a great relationship...and doing soo fun things!
Post a Comment