I blinked and suddenly two weeks had passed again with no attention to my blog. Well, I have been busy. Swimming lessons, photo sessions, visiting with old friends, enjoying a visit from my parents, playing at the lake with all the Daniels...
AND
....sitting on my couch, feeling tired and queasy, and pregnant. Yep. Baby #5 is due for arrival in early March. We waited until last week to tell the kids. Emma is totally ecstatic and telling everyone (which is exactly why we waited to tell her). The boys couldn't care less. Of course, we are all hoping for a girl. I'm also hoping to feel very very done after this baby. Is it possible?
Monday, August 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
Congratulations Lindsay
You are my hero! You and Stacy. Anyone with more than two, actually. I hope you feel better soon! And that it's a girl.
Aggghhhh! (that's a happy scream) Great news! Sending you girl vibes right now.
It's very possible to feel very very done. I certainly do. Which is why I live in fear daily that it will turn out I'm not, lol!
I didn't feel very very done until after the seventh, and I'm pretty glad that we've got him so...
Congratulations! Hope you get to feeling better soon...
Anytime there's a significant lapse in blogging, I start to wonder... Gosh, I hope the nausea ends soon for you. It is such a miserable part of pregnancy. Congratulations!
Congratulations Lindsay. I hope the nausea ends soon.
Congratulations! We are super excited for you guys. It will be fun to see baby pictures again...
Congrats Linsday! #5...I just don't know how you do it and do it so well! Sending the girl vibes :)
Yay! How fun! Of course, I am sending girl wishes your way, but they will be laced liberally with jealousy if you do get a girl. :) I need to take your kids one of these afternoons, and let you get a real nap.
congrats, linds! i need to come visit you soon.
LINDSAY!
CONGRATS! That's SO cool! Not the puking part. That we can all do without, huh? Make your OB give you Zofran. Those happy pills made my pukes alost go completely away. Now It's my turn to ask you when I can come over and help you out....
Congratulations! I won't be having a baby 3 weeks to the day after yours this time. That was sure fun with Nathan and Sawyer.
Congrats! That's really exciting!
Do you really think you'll be done?! Why not go for 6 or 7?!
wow congratulations! baby number 5 that is amazing. funny how the girls get all excited and boys don't really show it.
Congratulations Lindsay! I'm late on checking your blog, but your mom spilled the news on her blog about you and I've been waiting to find out your due date. We've followed right along with each other for our last three and they've all been boys. I'm due in Feb. and my family is hoping for a girl, so maybe we'll continue mimicking each other. ;-)
Congratulations Lindsay! I'm late on checking your blog, but your mom spilled the news on her blog about you and I've been waiting to find out your due date. We've followed right along with each other for our last three and they've all been boys. I'm due in Feb. and my family is hoping for a girl, so maybe we'll continue mimicking each other. ;-)
Post a Comment