

Heather and Katie showed up with the other 8 grandchildren. We managed to get all 12 children upstairs, lined up in the hall and with a flower in hand. They even were whispering for a good portion of the time. Amazing.
Unfortunately, Grandma had someone in her office and we had to wait longer than they had patience so the quiet didn't last. Finally, we sent them in one by one to hand Grandma her flower and wish her Happy Birthday.

Then, since we are totally crazy, we took everyone over to the Cougareat for lunch. All I can say is we would have been in a huge world of hurt if it hadn't been for the buckles that kept certain young ones from escaping. Everyone ate. No one got lost. We finished it off with ice cream cones outside. What an adventure.Happy Birthday to Phyllis! We love you. Thank you for raising such an amazing son. Thank you for welcoming me into your family. Thank you for loving my children. Hope your day was wonderful!

4 comments:
What a totally cute idea! And brave moms. Good for you.
Test comment by Grandpa Daniel. I am going to l ook to see where this comment goes on the blog site
Well, now I understand. Each day's post of your input has a comments option at the bottom.
I click on it and put in a comment.
Then I click on Anonymous and my comment is added to the bottom of the list.
Is this the same blog site you started on? I am under the impression that comments showed on the page, not in a comments link location. Am I mis-remembering?
Is this a free Google Blog site.
Grandpa D
What a great idea! I'm sure she loved having all the grandkids there to wish her a special happy birthday.
I love the last picture with the boy holding the baby...his cute face cracks me up!
Post a Comment