I went and picked up the kids at 4 so I could get Emma to Irish. We picked up pizza for our family and Katie's and took the boys back over there so I could take Emma to violin. On a side note, why is it that she plays in her lesson like we did not practice one bit? Do all kids do that?
After violin, I was able to sit and talk with Katie for a little while the kids played. As long, as I stayed in one spot, Sawyer even got down and played happily. On the way home, we went by the Holdman's house which has such great lights. They have added even more this year. We went by several times last year and I'm sure we will again this year.

3 comments:
We love the Holdman's house too! My kids keep asking when we'll go again. We can see it from the canyon road, but we haven't been to see the light show yet this year.
That is pretty amazing. But I wonder about living inside the house or next door with that music playing nonstop every night. Let's go see it while we're there.
Wow! Someone has a big love of the season. And a big electric bill. Very cool!
Post a Comment