thanks for forgiving me for stealing all your clothes and hiding them in such great placesthanks for getting together with my family so often
thanks for letting me take your picture
thanks for encouraging me in everything I do
thanks for teasing Slade about being your nephew forever
thanks for loving my other kids too
thanks for having such a fun sense of stylethanks for teaching my Primary class that Sunday
thanks for having a blog and making me laugh so often
thanks for loving me and for being my friend
thanks for being you
and for so much more...
Happy Birthday!

3 comments:
Ah, gee...You're going to make me cry! Good thing I already washed off my make-up!
Thanks for making my birthday such a special one! Thanks for being cooler now than you were when you stole all my clothes, got all the parts in the plays, and sang all the solos. I wasn't jealous or anything...
Seriously, thanks. I'm glad you had to move to Utah. And, by the way, I'm super glad you married Dave. He amazes me almost as much as he deserves.
I LOVE to see my children love each other cuz there was a day...
Agh, cute pics! Cute!
Post a Comment