


My mom came into town late Friday night. We sat and talked for a while Saturday morning until Dave and kids got home. Then she left to go do a marathon shopping trip with big sister at IKEA. Seriously, they were there for five hours. That would have been torture to me.Dave and I joined the throngs of fans cheering on the team at Lavell Edwards Stadium. GO COUGARS! We parked WAY too far away and the walk in to the stadium about did me in. I was so tired the rest of the game I could hardly focus. In the third quarter I probably spent more time watching the hawkers (Hey Colin) than the game. I simply cannot handle heat.
Dave did enough cheering and analyzing the game for the both of us. He is definitely not a silent observer.
On Sunday, we were all gussied up so Mom took some pictures. Aren't we cute?

I survived another week of Primary. It was another week when inactivity seems really tempting. Later that evening, Dashing Darrell and the Lovely One hosted a family get together.
There was lots of good food, including lots and lots of cookies. Mmmmmm. We talked. We laughed. We took a lot of pictures.
We modeled Aunt Laurie's cute aprons.There was more good food to be had on Monday. Mom, Keri and I went to Bajio. It was my first time there. I much prefer Cafe Rio, except for the noticeable lack of a line at Bajio. Then we came home and talked while we waited and waited and waited for Mom's friend to pick her up. Too much time waiting gave Mom too much time to think so she suggested we rearrange some furniture in my family room. First it was the couches, then the TV stand, then the bookshelves. Although Dave thought it was great because it was different, I did not like it and everything went back in its original spot. We also moved the computer armoire into the corner. Heave. Pull. Shove. Groan. Much work to get it there, only for me to say I did not like it. Heave. Pull. Shove, Groan. Much work to put it back where it started. Dave loves me. He. So. Totally. Loves. Me! Sorry to report though, Mom, that the family room is exactly as it was before.
We finished our long weekend over at the Daniels' to celebrate Tyler's first birthday.







5 comments:
So, no changes in the family room furniture. At least you know now that you like it as is.
Lindsay, that picture of Nathan is AWESOME! AWESOME! I really love it. I hope Michael really. loves. me. I want to change all our furniture back, too. It's buggin. Seriously, I love that picture of Nathan.
I thought it was a fun weekend too (I didn't have to go to the football game nor to IKEA!) BUT, where in the heck did you get all those pictures of me? Did I sign a release???? I have got to go on a serious diet!
You are a cute family! I know what you mean about the walk to the stadium. It took me a while to recover too.
What a fun weekend! Great pictures of everything too! I never move my furniture around. I'm boring like that:)
Lindsay, you have some really sweet family pictures! btw, my middle name is Lindsay!
Post a Comment