Colin, Keri and family all came over for dinner. While Colin and Dave ate with my kids, I went and did a quick "just for fun" photo shoot with Keri's family. We didn't have great light and the rain cut it short but I got a few good ones. And of course, I learned a lot.






We came home to delish tacos and pumpkin roll. We entertained ourselves with lots of technological toys--two computers, Game Cube, Nintendo DS, and a portable CD player. Just as we were going to sit down to some good old-fashioned fun with card games, we noticed the time was late and had to break up the party.On the schedule for this week: Girl Scouts, violin, Irish, soccer practices, soccer games, teaching piano lessons, cooking class, a birthday party and World of Dance.

7 comments:
You DID get some cute ones! Does the grandma get copies, please? My favorite is the jumping pic, especially Evan's boxers. But how do you do that and get everyone in focus? I'm impressed.
Great pictures Lindsay! You really are so good.
I so agree. You're awesome, and you're photagraphy is great, too.
Love you! Thanks for making us famous on your blog.
Okay. So I can't spell and I write no good English. Edit that for me, will you?
I do like the poses. What an eye. Didn't even notice the boxers until your mom mentioned them.
Seriously beautiful pictures! I can hardly believe they were "quick" or "last minute"! Impressive!
I appreciate the suggestion on seating primary class boy-girl. I will be trying that next Sunday! I teach CTR 5...high energy!!!
Great pictures Lindsay!
Post a Comment