Sunday, May 13, 2007

to my mother

We had my sister Keri and her family over for dinner one evening not too long ago. We were playing Settlers and Keri said something about me being careful or I'll turn into Mom. Dave replied, "Too late." Its true I am very much like my mother. I find that a very high compliment indeed.
Mom, Happy Mother's Day!

Thank you for:
loving me

loving my children

loving my dad

developing your talents and sharing them with others

seeking knowledge
living the Gospel

and for aiming high in everything you do.


I could go on and on. For these and everything else that you do and are, I will forever be grateful. I am so glad I am your daughter!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! Such nice compliments - I hope that I am deserving. I'm not as sure about the picture, however. Maybe I can get you to take some pictures of me that will make be beautiful, which is the sign of a really great photographer.

I love you too!
Mom

Anonymous said...

What a cute mom!! I see where Lindsay gets it! :)