Dave took some time off work this morning so I could go to the wedding. They were married at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple which is only about three minutes away from my house. It is always good to be reminded of the covenant I made myself almost nine years ago. Those words are always very powerful. It was also neat to see sweet little ball-of-fire Riley sealed to Shea and Berns. Quite awesome really.
At the luncheon afterwards, we ate yummy "Fiesta Chicken". My aunt Denise gave me her recipe--salsa verde (pureed in a blender), sour cream, lemon juice and cumin, with chicken. The exact amounts for those ingredients are left to the chef's discretion. You know, until it tastes good. Serve over fettuccine noodles. Delish. Try it. And if you come up with some actual proportions for the ingredients, let me know.Beautiful weather. Beautiful ceremony. Beautiful bride. Beautiful day.

2 comments:
What a beautiful couple! Did you take that picture? It's great!
yes, I did take the picture. Thanks for the compliment.
Post a Comment