The evidence is all around me. I am a mother of littles. There is endless laundry. Endless messes. Fighting. Destruction.

There are also endless hugs and "I love you, Mom"s. Laughter. Moments so cute your heart aches. My hands may be full but then again so is my heart.

7 comments:
It is oh so true. I love your sentiment at the end...yeah, fun.
I have four of my own crying at the moment. And we had Mac & Cheese for dinner. Some days are just. . . fun.
Hang in there!
Thanks for keepin' it real...glad to know I'm not the only one! But we wouldn't trade it for the world, right?
Happy Mothers Day to all of us!
Your vase full of dandelions says it all. And our popsicles have been in time out a lot lately.
I loved that you put the video here! It means a lot to me to know that others stumble onto messes like these as I do...though it is getting to be less and less often. Here's to hoping they taper off all together! :) You're a great mom! I really look up to you!!
A perfect Mother's Day post. I loved it!
Love the video! I just locked all of my kids in their rooms for beating each other up. Motherhood is truly the greatest.
Post a Comment