Thursday, August 28, 2008

nie nie day auction


Today is the day to open your hearts (and wallets) for Stephanie and Christian Nielson. There are seriously wonderful auctions happening all over the blogosphere. Check out Design Mom for a full listing. I am auctioning a photo session with me for someone in the Utah County area, valued at $550. The winner will receive:
  • 1-2 hour photo session with up to 5 members of your immediate family
  • 20-30 images in a password-protected on-line gallery to view and share for two weeks
  • my RED collection which includes:
-all gallery images on disc in both color and black and white, with printing release
-web-sized files of all images for use on blogs or email
-5x7 print of each image

You can view my work on my photography blog or my website.

Bidding will start at $50.00. Leave a comment in the comment section of this post with your bid amount. Bid increments must be at least $1.00. Bidding will continue until Sunday at 10 pm MST. The winner will make their donation directly to the Stephanie Nielson Paypal Fund. The winner will email their receipt to lindsaydanielphoto@yahoo.com and then I will contact them to set up their photo session. Happy bidding!

6 comments:

Jourdan said...

50$ Jourdanboynton@yahoo.com

Anne said...

$150 baby! for starters.

Karen Scoffield said...

$160
scoffieldk{at}gmail.com
Thank you for offering this. I am in awe at everyone opening their hearts to Stephanie and Christian.

Melanie said...

$170, melaniewhess{at}gmail{dot}com

Karen Scoffield said...

$180.
Me again!

Topsy said...

I wish you were in TX!