Monday, April 21, 2008

gift of charity

I got to take pictures of little Charity last week. She pooped and peed all over the place and decided she definitely did not want to sleep much but I didn't let that stop me!

Sigh. Isn't she beautiful? Still, I'm glad she is my friend's and not mine. :)

8 comments:

SladeMomma said...

Yes, very cute. Whose daughter is she - the link didn't work?

Mandi said...

so precious!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Man that is a cute baby- great shots. I sooo know the feeling of being glad that they are so sweet, but someone else's!

Steph said...

Great shots! Very soft and peaceful. You'd never know there was trouble getting them!

Maria said...

Gorgeous! Your pictures are really great. I'll have to give you a call when we need some more...

Robyn said...

Hi Lindsay, I just wanted to come and check out your blog since I got your email. I saw Britney on Friday and she couldn't believe what a small world it is... you know Provo/BYU connections. Cute photos on your blog. Hopefully I will get to meet you at the blog party on Saturday. Until then, happy blogging!

Brooke said...

Oh, I'm glad she's mine too! Thanks so much for the pictures. They are beautiful.

Yes, and I'm very sorry about all the bodily fluids.

Lucy said...

What a beautiful baby! Great pictures, Lindsay.