Tuesday, March 4, 2008

my little family

We ended up in matching clothes on Sunday. Since half the battle of taking a family picture was done, we attempted a quick photo shoot after church. The other half of the battle in getting everyone to sit in the right spot, look at the camera and smile was not so easy. Anyhow, its not great but we got something.

And yes, Mom, I'll send you a copy.

8 comments:

Steph said...

I think it's a great picture! You have such a cute family.

Danika said...

You are the only person I know who could create such a fantastic "impromptu" family photo!

Ralina said...

Such a cute family. You all look great!

SladeMomma said...

Yippee! There's my picture! And there Emma looks the cute age she really is. So did you use a timer?

Anne said...

so cute, linds! what a great picture.

Malauna said...

I love how big Dave's smile is. What a cute family.

Brooke said...

What a sweet picture, those are some awesome smiles! Do you have a background you use?

Dana said...

I wonder if you would ever take a picture in blue! Love it...