Friday, August 27, 2010

last days of summer

On Monday, we enjoyed a barbecue in the park for Dave's work. It was a thank you for all the hard work his team has done. The weather was lovely and we enjoyed ourselves. Slade and I had a sword fight with Nerf swords. The boys flew a kite. Emma played kickball. Anne and Sawyer rolled down the hill.

On Wednesday, Dave and I went to see Keri perform in The Pirates of Penzance, which was thoroughly enjoyable. A good show and a great date. Can't beat that.


On Thursday, we were invited to Seven Peaks for a client appreciation event.


Also that night, I made this yummy six layer Fudge Cake for my homeschooling book club. It was a hit. I also made Lemon Cream Cheese Cupcakes. Personally, I liked those even better.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Love all the posts, Lin. Will you come bake for me, too? Wouldn't really fit into the p09x diet but I do have a free day on Sundays...that's your day, k? Glad life is so fun that it's busy...

Lani said...

I don't do diets, so you can come cook for me anytime!