I completely spaced the date yesterday and did not take one single picture. Not wanting to let this memory lapse ruin this project, I decided to do it today instead. Better late than never. Let's call it 12 on 12 plus 1.
1. Dave had an early priesthood meeting so I got to get up early with Miss Anne. Cereal and banana for breakfast.
2. Sundays are the only day I curl my hair and leave it down. I wear it like that for church and then promptly come home and put it back in a ponytail.
3. It is hard for Slade to get going in the mornings. Even when we don't wake him up.
4. Off to church at 11:00. I was really pleased with how singing time went in Primary. It was one of those last minute ideas that I wasn't sure would work. Both Junior and Senior Primary paid attention and sang well.
5. The kids watched Veggie Tales through Netflix streaming this afternoon. Can I just say how much I love Netflix! Seriously. If you don't have it, you should.
6. I failed again in the picture taking department and forgot to take my camera to the Huddlestons. Katie and Jason invited us over for dinner. All the food was delicious and the kids really enjoyed playing with their cousins.
7. It was raining by the time we came home. The rain made everything look crisp and colorful. I was loving how cool the clouds looked down so low on the mountains. I put a grocery bag over my camera and took pictures.
8. Sawyer and Nathan followed me down the street. Sawyer only had socks on. Silly kid. You can't tell from the pictures but it was raining hard. The boys splashed through the gutters all the way home.
9. Emma can often be heard singing in the bathroom. I like to hear her make music.
10. Slade was really sweet about letting me take some pictures of him this evening. He kept asking if I had 12 pictures yet. He doesn't usually cooperate so its always a thrill when he does.
11. Dave is reading Fablehaven out loud to anyone who will listen. It usually turns out that he is reading to himself but tonight Slade snuggled up next to him and listened.
12. I get five Sunday newspapers for the coupons. There is always a pile of papers and ads by the end of the day after we've all searched for what we want. I really should recycle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I'm so glad you still did it even though you were a day late.
don't' you just love netflicks? I don't think my kids have watched tv since.
that's so cute emma sings in the bathroom.
I finally went through and underlined the 12th on each month of calendar in hot pink to help reminder about this day.
What was your singing time idea? I have Sharing time this week and could use something new.
I've been loving the rain and the cool clouds we've been having.
1. Your kids are gorgeous.
2. You take such great pictures of them (and other stuff, too).
3. All those papers... yes, you really should recycle. It's unfortunate that most cities in your area don't make it easier on people to do so.
Great pics of the mountains and the kids with the giant umbrella!
Netflix is seriously awesome.
Good for you for doing the project even though you missed the 12th!
I always love to see that you have regular ol' snapshots with shadows occasionally :-) Does my wanna-be-photographer's heart good.
Post a Comment