Saturday, January 2, 2010

married

Anne and I just returned home last night from a four day trip to Maine to watch my little sister get married on New Year's Eve. I was so lucky to be there. Merrit looked amazing and radiantly happy. I finally got to meet Matt who is awesome. And I got to take pictures! While a full recap will be coming shortly(ish), I must show my mother how much I love her and post at least a few pictures for now.





18 comments:

Danika said...

Beautiful bride and beautiful photography! The snow is gorgeous, but makes me cold just looking at it! Glad you could go. And congrats to your sister (not that she has any idea who I am!)...

Lani said...

Yep! You're still amazing! Of course, it helps to have such models.

SladeMomma said...

Never mind the email I just sent - now I can see them better. My favorites are the 3rd and 4th. The snow is really pretty. The 2nd is nice too, especially the back light, but not so good of Matt. The 1st will be cool in a set of others. I agree, you do a wonderful job!

SladeMomma said...

Everything is so clear and vibrant! What a great photog you are - or do you just love your sister? Glad you got to come and I hope Anne wasn't too bad.

Joy said...

She is amazingly gorgeous! Fabulous, fabulous pictures.

Lisa McElmurry said...

Wow - amazing!! She is a stunning bride! Congrats to your sis! I'm sure she loves these gorgeous images you captured.

SladeMomma said...

This is Rob. Great pictures. It was fun to see you and Anne and was so good. Thanks for coming out and we hope to see the whole family another trip.

Fiddlefish said...

Absolutely stunning photos. Beautiful scenery. Beautiful! Beautiful!

Berns and Shea said...

you know, i think she gets her beauty from me....just possibly....maybe...

*hopeful shea*

good gravy those are some pretty pictures and good gravy I've got a good lookin cousin.

Travis and Marie said...

you are very talented....they make a fantasitcally gorgeous couple! So glad you got to go.

Ostler said...

Lindsay you are so talented. You inspire me in many ways, especially in motherhood.

Merrit said...

Thank you soooooooooooo much for coming and being such a FANTASTIC photographer!!! Can't wait to see more and for our wedding present! Love you

Anne said...

holy crap! these pictures are amazing and your sister looks so beautiful.

Denise said...

Um, your sister is freaking gorgeous. Wow. And those pictures are FABULOUS. You are so, so talented, Lindsay!

Mary Denton Taylor said...

I agree - you have a beautiful sister! And wow - you captured them soooo fabulously!!!!! Really love the snow in their hair!!! Well done, Lindsay!!

Paul & Angie said...

WOW!! Love them!

Ralina said...

Very pretty! The pictures are awesome, you did great and she is so pretty.

Brooke said...

I'm so glad you got to go! And your pictures look beautiful.