2. I'm thankful that I managed to stay calm today. Even when the turkey and rolls weren't done on time despite my careful planning.
3. I'm thankful for pretty tables.




4. I'm thankful for bountiful food.
5. I'm thankful that I had thought to buy a gravy packet because my gravy turned out to be one big, globby, disgusting mess.

6. I'm thankful for time spent with family.
7. I'm thankful for even more fabulous family in other places and cell phones that allow me to talk with them.
8. I'm thankful for the small things and the really big things that make my life full and wonderful.
9. I'm thankful for Thanksgiving.

5 comments:
Your tables are very pretty! You do great things at your house!!
I just wish that there were a way to have all family together whenever, all sides, all occasions, all joy and happiness. Perhaps that is the description of heaven.
For once (see gravy) there will be something that my boys don't want me to do "like Lindsay!"
The tables, though, I want to do just like you! They're beautiful.
Love the centerpieces. Come decorate for me next year. I promise to let you run the errands in peace and will even try to make gravy for you.
hey lindsay...
you totally should have come & said hi!! thanks for commenting on my blog. glad to hear that you liked the party. it was really fun! thanks again for taking a look:)
Post a Comment