Thursday, June 26, 2008

love of my life

10 years ago I married this most wonderful man. How totally lucky am I!

View more wedding pictures here.

Dave brought a cheesecake home for lunch and then we celebrated with a special dinner with our children. I had grand plans to look at pictures and video with them but I sent Dave off to the temple instead since the month is quickly coming to a close. We were married in the Timpanogos temple so it was somewhat fitting. I have been working on a creating a ten year scrapbook but I am a seriously slow scrapbooker so I only have four (out of 17) pages done. I am including a page about each year. Here is Year 8, June 2005-June 2006. Click it to see it bigger.

I will have to share the whole thing when I get it done. That could be a while.

I really am a lucky girl to be Dave's wife. We dated for a year and a half before he finally gave in to my charms but he was worth waiting for. Happy Anniversary, Dave. I am so in love with you!

Oh and Happy Birthday to Colin! Sorry you had to spend your thirteenth birthday celebrating my wedding.

11 comments:

Brooke said...

Congratulations on ten years! 10 years puts you right in the middle of wonderful life, don't you think. Full of craziness and happiness and tiredness!

Ralina said...

Congratulations guys and Happy Anniversary!

Steph said...

BEAUTIFUL BRIDE!! Wow! You look stunning! And still do! You guys haven't changed a bit in your two pictures. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Nate and I just celebrated our 10th in May. My where does the time go. I love your scrapbook page, can't wait to see the rest.

camillion said...

10 years.... my gosh! It seems like yesterday and a lifetime ago all at the same time. CONGRATULATIONS! I must say you two haven't changed a BIT. You still have that gorgeous raven black hair, girl!
Okay, and now I'm serious, let's get together!!! No more talkie, let's do it! :)

Travis and Marie said...

Is the first picture from your wedding announcement? It seems like I remember it... congrats on 10 years!

Colin said...

Yes, indeed you are a lucky girl. Dave is very lucky too. I love you both.

How can you combine a whole year into 1 scrapbook page?!!

Susie said...

You are adorable. !0 years? Unbelievable.

Anonymous said...

congrats on 10 years!! I still remember and will ALWAYS appreciate you spending a week with Jeff and I taking care of a very sick newborn and mom ( Mathew and me) right after you got married. Oh! and we LOVE the 10 scrapbook you put togther for Jeff and I, we get MANY compliments on it!.........Crystal

Megan said...

I'm in your collage. Yay!! That was a great year.

Bond Girl 007 said...

hey happy anniversary you both guys are very good looking and have a wonderful family.