I am really glad I took the class. I learned a lot. Hopefully, I will apply these newly learned techniques to many more pages in the future. Regardless, I got four great layouts done which is saying a lot.
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What WOULD you do without that darling model?!!!! I especially love the pic of Emma jumping on the trampoline, legs out, hair flying. Good job, pic taker.
Gosh, she is so beautiful! Your photography and scrapbooking ain't half bad, either. :)
Your layouts are beautiful! Of course, that cute girl makes them even better!
where do you do your digital scrapbooking? and do you like it better than the traditional...? I am debating the great switchover. I think it might be easier...but I need to know from someone who's done it.
Very cute indeed! Layout AND daughter!! :)
super cute! Isn't it so fun?
Post a Comment