We all love playing Just Dance 2. I especially enjoy watching the boys play. They've got some moves!
I managed to get Annie's hair into pigtails. She looked so adorable. Sadly and not surprisingly, the hairdo did not last long. She ended the day looking like this:
I've been trying to reduce the amount of screen time at our house. Winter might not be the best time to try this since they can't always go outside. Instead, they do fun but messy stuff like making blanket pits at the bottom of the stairs.
Emma finally got to take out her studs on the 7th. She has had a wonderful time trying out all her cute earrings ever since. Sometimes she looks entirely too grown up!
We've been doing our schoolwork upstairs in the kitchen more often this month. It is just too cold downstairs. I can hardly believe we are in the middle of our 7th year of homeschooling. There are always things I need to do better (writing, reading, music, art) but I think we have a really good system going on.
The younger kids always enjoy getting a little Starfall time on the computer after their Math is done. I couldn't help but take a picture of this set-up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
I totally identify with the earring fetish. And those are precious pictures of Anne, both of them.
I agree, the picures of Anne are just awesome.
I find it amazing how a screen of any size, anywhere, instantly catches the eyes of every kid (and many adults).
Post a Comment