Emma participated in a week-long voice camp this week. She wasn't excited about it at first but ended up having a great experience. They put together a short show combining songs from The Wizard of Oz and Wicked.
She performed well. When she decided to smile and really turn on the showmanship, she really lit up the stage. With her dress, hair and makeup, she looked so much older. I got glimpses of her as a teenager. Yikes. I'm not ready for that!
I had to look 3 times to see that the beautiful gal in pink was Emma (before I saw the closeup below). Surely wish I could have seen the performance. Is she going to continue with this somehow?
2 comments:
I had to look 3 times to see that the beautiful gal in pink was Emma (before I saw the closeup below). Surely wish I could have seen the performance. Is she going to continue with this somehow?
Yeah, she looks 14 on stage! Wow! What a beautiful girl, and so talented! Congrats, Emma!
Post a Comment