We had a really great Independence Day. After a long morning/afternoon filled with running errands, house cleaning and decorating, food preparation, etc., we hosted the Daniel clan. I made it to bed at about 11:30 which is a fairly normal (even early) bedtime for me but it felt like 1:30 a.m. I was exhausted by a really great day.
9 comments:
Okay, maybe not cake pops, but I'm still pretty impressed!!!!!
Looks like you host a pretty good party!
Those red, white, and blue strawberries are such a cute idea!
All that food looks great! You're so creative!
Now I know where to look when I am lacking in creativity. Amazing food and craft ideas. And cute family photo, too. Anne looks JUST LIKE YOU.
i love that picture of you and the girls.
Looks perfect! I got your message on Facebook about the tutorial and I'm totally interested. Would anytime on Monday, the 20th work for you?
happy summer, lindsay!! your holiday looks wonderful, and your family (which has GROWN since the last time i stopped by) is beautiful!!
Wowsers! You did go all out, girl! How DO you do it all? Looks like you had so much fun. Way to go, super woman!
Post a Comment