So darling! Beautiful work, Lindsay.
i like the picture of dave's hands holding her. i kind of think it would be cool to see that same picture but have dad holding her.
you are very talented! So gorgeous!
Man I love that first shot! You are so talented, she is so beautiful.
It almost makes me want to have a baby just to have cute pictures taken. She's darling!
I'll have to give you a call when my twins are born. The pics are darling!
I am in awe of your picture taking skills. She is so beautiful. I need to come and see her.
Gosh, how much she has changed. A week later these don't really look like her so much, do they?
Great Photos. You are a great photographer. She is so precious.
I'm totally impressed. What a beautiful baby! Not surprising though considering the mom. You amaze me!
WOW!Regarding your comment, you will and it won't be as good as you hoped, but you'll survive and the kids will help!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
So darling! Beautiful work, Lindsay.
i like the picture of dave's hands holding her. i kind of think it would be cool to see that same picture but have dad holding her.
you are very talented! So gorgeous!
Man I love that first shot! You are so talented, she is so beautiful.
It almost makes me want to have a baby just to have cute pictures taken. She's darling!
I'll have to give you a call when my twins are born. The pics are darling!
I am in awe of your picture taking skills. She is so beautiful. I need to come and see her.
Gosh, how much she has changed. A week later these don't really look like her so much, do they?
Great Photos. You are a great photographer. She is so precious.
I'm totally impressed. What a beautiful baby! Not surprising though considering the mom. You amaze me!
WOW!
Regarding your comment, you will and it won't be as good as you hoped, but you'll survive and the kids will help!
Post a Comment